- structure--foundations, floors, walls, ceilings, etc.
- exterior--siding, windows and doors, garage, deck, sidewalk, driveway, etc.
- roofing--covering, drainage, flashing, chimney, etc.
- plumbing--water supply and distribution, interior drains and venting, hot water system, sump pumps, etc.
- electrical--basic service, panels, amperage and voltage rating, etc.
- heating and cooling--heating and distribution systems, energy source, main shutoff, etc.
- room-by-room interior--walls, ceilings, floors, stairways, railings, doors and windows, etc.
We encourage you to arrive toward the end of our inspection so we can explain the situations that we become aware of. Our normal inspection lasts approximately 3 hours.
All house inspections include a free thermal imaging scan of the house. This allows us to check for potential moisture concerns as well as potential insulation concerns.
Following the inspection, and upon full payment, we will make available to you a PDF copy of the inspection report, complete with pictures and informative diagrams. We strive to have the report completed and sent to you the same day as the inspection.